Advertisement

Breaking News

Unstable: Raveena Tandon: I was not part of camps, I wasn't laying down with saints for jobs


Raveena Tandon offers some SHOCKING expression on how she was bothered by a few on-screen characters and their chamcha columnists. In this selective video talk with, she uncovers what number of needed her completed however she endured; watch inside.


EXPLOSIVE: Raveena Tandon: I was not part of camps, I wasn't sleeping with heroes for roles

At the point when you talk about whizzes from the '90s, Raveena Tandon's name will consistently be one that pops straight up there. Cautiously stepping between satire, show, and activity films, Raveena cut a space for herself. However, she uncovers that the street wasn't simple for her. Indeed, today as we talk about how Bollywood camps target entertainers and hoard the business everywhere, Raveena returns us to her beginning days during the '90s when she uncovers voyeuristic news-casting was at its pinnacle.

Known for her straightforward and proud nature, the Tip Barsa Pani entertainer shares occurrences of how Bollywood secrecies, male stars, contemporary courageous women, and their chamcha writers. From stories being expounded on her issues to getting her supplanted in films since she would not like to take into account the legend's inner self or lay down with them, she has confronted everything. Truth be told, many even attempted to end her vocation yet she endures, and here's her touchy story behind her excursion. Raveena shares, "There used to be these secrecies which used to have the legends, their lady friends and their columnist chamchas. What used to stun me was that a great deal of these female writers would accomplish something like this to another lady. When they currently stand up and state, we're women's activists and composing ultra women's activist sections, I'm similar to truly? That time, they never bolstered me on the grounds that the saint guaranteed them the following spread. There was an imposing business model occurring around then. I might not have lost films in view of genuineness however a ton of soil was expounded on me. I never mauled on individuals' backs, played vicious governmental issues, and never offended people either."

I didn't have back up parents, wasn't a piece of camps and didn't have saints advancing me. I was not dozing around with legends for jobs or having illicit relationships. In a ton of cases, I was viewed as haughty in light of the fact that I wasn't pandering to what the legends needed me to do - chuckling when they needed me to giggle, sitting when they requested that I sit. I was doing whatever I might want to do. Shockingly, female writers would consistently attempt to bring me down. I simply needed to live on my own terms."

No comments